0800 622 6424 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Maintenance is the work necessary to keep your home in a good state of repair to maximise its value and your comfort.
Maintaining your home also helps increase its life, ensures it continues to perform and reduces your impact on the environment. Along with our specialist trades we can also cover an array of maintenance needs for your property below are a small section of what we do:
- Repointing to internal and external brick work. Over time, weathering and decay cause voids in the joints between masonry units. This can allow the entrance of water which in turn can cause significant damage.
- Installation of French drains used to redirect surface water and groundwater away from an area. French drains are primarily used to prevent ground and surface water from penetrating or damaging building foundations
- Installation of Airbricks, pacify vents and con care units to Ensure that there is adequate ventilation in your property to rectify and prevent any condensation issues.
- Alterations to your internal layout including Stud walls and Structural openings
- Installation of moisture resistant Thermal back plaster board
- Decoration to internal walls using specialist Fungicidal Paint
And much more please email or call us for any requirements to your home.